Tuesday 6 January 2015

Richard Billingham & Tina Barney



Richard Billingham.


Untitled (RAL 20)Richard Billingham achieve his work by taking photos to document his family life and the people with in it. Billingham  was born in 1970 and he lives, works in Sawnsea, Wales. When I look at his work I feel like in invading his privacy. I  like this image because  of the low quality.  




My photo in the style of Richard Billingham.

Here is my photo I have taken in the style of Billingham. I like this photo because nobody knew I was going to take it so its natural and I have court them in the middle of laughing. This photo makes me feel happy because it takes me back to Christmas when all my family where together. 














Tina Barney.




Tina Barney. Sunday New York Times. 1982This is my favourite photo that Tina Barney. Tina achieves her work by taking photos of her day to day life. Unlike Richard Billingham Tina has been brought up in a higher class family. One thing I don't like is the fact I feel like I'm invading Barney privacy like how I felt with Billingham.   








My photo in the style of Tina Barney.

Here is my photo in the style of Tina Barney. I like this work because of the way it catches my family in a natural light and nobody was expecting it. I slightly edited it by changing the exposure to make it more clear. 
















Christmas contact sheet.

A contact sheet is important to a photographer  




No comments:

Post a Comment